Your hospital needs the highest quality technology to serve patients, but rural areas have limited access to the services they need. If you’re frustrated with the lack of specialized equipment, our MRI services team is here to help. We’ll bring the equipment you need right to your hospital, and you can serve your patients locally with the latest technology.
- Is your hospital or clinic stretching the limits of currently available resources?
- Does your facility refer patients to other facilities for care?
- Tired of using outdated equipment and technology?
Why Health Enterprises MRI Services?
You want to serve your patients locally without needing to refer them elsewhere for care. Our mobile MRI services provide you with access to specialized equipment to diagnose and treat patients within their own communities.
Since 1986, our mobile MRI solutions have offered technologies and specialized services for clinics in a 5-state geographical area.
Ready to stop searching for the quality MRI technology your facility needs? Schedule a call today, and find out how you can save money and serve your patients with Health Enterprises.
5 ways mobile healthcare can help rural hospitals
5 Ways Mobile Healthcare Can Help Rural Hospitals
“We’ve partnered with Health Enterprises and their Mobile MRI services for over 20 years. They make implementing their services easy, and always communicated clearly about any special needs or necessary changes they had. The staff is excellent to work with and bring the experience necessary to work independently while following our facility’s guidelines and policies. Their capable technologists are some of the finest I have ever worked with. They have always honored their commitment to our facility, and I know I can always count on them to do the best they can for our patients and our facility.”A Health Enterprise client
Want a seamless, stress-free transition to an in-house MRI unit? Health Enterprises can help. With 30 years of MRI experience, we’ll offer the assistance you need based on your unique facility needs.
Here’s how we have helped other clients:
- Assisted with unbiased equipment selection
- Vendor negotiations
- Developed specific MRI Safety Policy/Procedure Manuals
- Developed and implemented scan parameters to meet your radiologist preferences
- Set up daily quality assurance documentation procedures, weekly checklist and inspection logs, and monthly quality assurance
- MRI Safety training for hospital staff
- MRI Tech training and staff support coverage
- Full-time staffing of the MRI Suite
- Room layout for efficient workflow
- Provided an MRI Safety Officer to review and modify policies to comply with FDA and ACR recommendations
- Coordinated annual physicist inspections
- Addressed any issues with vendors, warranty, or service
Want to access specialized medical technology for your clinic or hospital?
1. Schedule a call
Use the button below to contact us and schedule a call.
2. Find a plan
Make an agreement that works for you.
3. Get started
Start working with your new contracted equpiment.